Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quotes of the week

Quotes of the week
"Any person who has knelt in prayer to the Almighty has a friend and ally in me."
(Mitt Romney, US presidential hopeful)

"The hand of God today is in every step of what happens with me and every human being that exists on this planet."
(John Edwards, US presidential hopeful)

"I have had a grounding in faith that gave me the courage and the strength to do what I thought was right, regardless of what the world thought. And that's all one can expect or hope for."
(Hillary Clinton, US presidential hopeful)

"My Bible tells me that if we train a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will not turn from it. So I think faith and guidance can help fortify ... a sense of reverence that all young people should have for the act of sexual intimacy."
(Barack Obama, US presidential hopeful)

"The Bible was not written to be amended. The Constitution was,"
(Mike Huckabee, US presidential hopeful speaking of making gay marriage and abortion constitutionally impossible)


reposted from: NSS Newsline 19/1/08

No comments:

Post a Comment