Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The God Delusion pledge to MPs - Graham Allen MP response

  • Oh dear! What a lot of sad comments!
    I got a good one.....
    Dear Abigail,
    Fab book, many thanks.
    I'm sorry I'm not your MP, but that shouldn't stop you visiting for a
    cuppa next time you are in London,
    Good Wishes, Graham
    PS As a member of the All Party Humanist Group I am trying to organise
    a reception for all the book donors.
    So, will I see all of you there?
    Abigail Hurley at 10:28, Friday 27 April. Abusive? Report it!
  • Hi Abigail,

    Great news indeed! The book handover media event at Westminster has hit a problem that it's virtually impossible to get a bunch of MPs and a bunch of prominent humanists/secularists together for a handover photo shoot. A reception there would be a great alternative. See you there maybe? Btw, the extension of the pledge to the Northern Irish Assembly at Stormont does already have a firm date and MLAs signed up for a handover event on 8 May.Peter Klaver at 15:13, Friday 27 April.
  • I want Graham Allen as my MP!

    Reception (party!) would be a great idea - I'd be up for it. I'll send Gummy an invite.
    Clive Beale at 16:56, Friday 27 April. Abusive? Report it!
  • Wow - Abigail - nice response. Please keep us all informed if anythings happening.
    Giles Stokes at 20:46, Friday 27 April.

No comments:

Post a Comment