Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Response from an MP to The God Delusion Pledge to MPs

I got a nice fancy 'House of Commons' branded envelope on heavy cream coloured paper today (doesn't take much to impress me!).

As follows:

Dear Ms Davey,

Thank you very much for your letter enclosing a copy of Richards Dawkin's book. It was kind of you to think of me and I look forward to reading it. I should be happy to meet and discuss it with you if you would like to do so.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,


I may take him up on the offer once I have given him time to read the book (and me time to re-read it!). I'd also like to find out some more about current church/state based policy beforehand.

I'm assuming he means he think he will be in broad agreement (although he could be anti-atheist and spoiling for an argument! Probably somewhere in between...).
Alice Davey at 18:56 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment